Trnsact is proud to organize and sponsor Oct. 20 webinar with Hudson Cook and Hosted by Associated Equipment Dealers (AED)
Trnsact is collaborating with leading national law firm Hudson Cooke for a webinar on the regulatory landscape related to the management of customers’ personal and financial information is ever-changing at the federal and state levels. Heavy equipment and truck dealers must comply with mandates that could result in costly audits and hefty fines, including under new revisions to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Privacy and Safeguards Rules and key state regulations. This webinar will explore these issues and address what dealers need to do to stay updated on regulatory and compliance issues.
When: Oct. 20, 2022, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
- Michael Benoit, chairman, Hudson Cook LLP
- Panel of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from Hudson Cook
- Vijay Patil, COO, Trnsact
This webinar will review:
- Dealer compliance: Awareness and accountability
- The increasing compliance burdens and challenges
- How the compliance landscape changed in the automobile industry and how it is changing for equipment dealers
- Summary of regulations that are applicable to the dealership businesses in the heavy equipment and trucking industry
- A role technology can play in addressing the compliance issues
Register now and reserve your spot for critical information about the shifting regulatory landscape for commercial trucking and equipment dealers. This webinar is for educational and knowledge-sharing purposes only.